Freda Molamphy B.Ed (Hons) Food Studies, Dip. Holistic Nutrition
Background: Involved in retail environment for over 20 years. Prior to moving to UAE, worked for Tesco Ireland as Product Development Manager and Quality Control Manager.
Current Position: Working for past 5 years for Spinneys in the role of Manager, Product Development and Compliance. Role includes:
· Managing development of new products within Spinney’s Production Facilities and also managing the Private Label product development process via third party suppliers.
· Approval of all new suppliers to the company from a compliance perspective – I.E. Technical Specifications, Claims Validation, Food Safety Systems etc.
· Responsible for introduction and implementation of Food Safety systems within the company i.e. HACCP/ISO2200
· Managing Quality Control including traceability throughout the retail chain from supplier to consumer.
· Managing Spinney’s Auditing team.
Share this infoTell a friend
Date & Time: Tuesday, 28 October, 2:30-4:30 p.m.Location: Plenary/Mezzoon Ballroom
Food Safety and Food Security in the MENA
High-ranking representatives from government, industry and agricultural associations offer an overview of the Middle East and North Africa region as a key food import market, highlighting the food safety & sustainability requirements for consumer food products in the region. They will also share insights into developments and projects based on the government’s commitment to the future of agriculture in Abu Dhabi and to ensuring food security for coming generations.